Photo Gallery/ Testimonials


"This was so much fun for everyone! I look forward to doing a party with my younger daughter and would also love to do an adult paint party too, Thank you so much Kara!!"
-Kelli

(Twelve Year Old Sailboat Party)







"Thank you for all you did.  Painting was my daughters favorite part of her birthday party!!!"
-Staci
(Seven Year Old Mermaid Paint Party)







" Painting was so FUN! I want to do it again next year for my birthday party!!"
(Seven Year Old Fox Painting Party)






"I totally recommend this idea for a birthday party. The girls were completely occupied for a good two hours, Kara brought all the supplies, clean up was super easy, and the girls all went home with an awesome party gift! My daughter was able to pick what she wanted to paint and there were tons of options. Kara was so nice and super helpful to all the girls."
- Andrea Foss
(Seven Year Old Horse Painting Party)









"Thank you, Kara ! You have a gift, and we appreciate you sharing it with us! No lie, my daughter has been playing “art teacher” for the last half hour "
-Kim Allard
(Seven Year Old Flower Painting Party)